Bee Venom is a popular anti-ageing ingredient in many skincare products. Bee Venom encourages blood flow in the area around which it is applied. This plumps up skin & increases the production of collagen, smoothening out fine lines & wrinkles. It is often referred to as a natural alternative to Botox. Sought after by many celebrities.
BEE VENOM Face Mask 50g 1.69fl.oz
Genuine original New Zealand made! Kiwi land, Kiwi products!
For Youthful Radiant Skin.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and wind back the years!
- Bee Venom masks have been touted as being a natural alternative to botox and are reportedly used by a number of high profile celebrities.
- Bee Venom Face Mask is a luxurious cream
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enriched with an abundance of carefully selected natural ingredients
- Provides intensive nourishment and deep hydration to the skin
- Organic bee venom to boost blood circulation and collagen restoration.
- Specially formulated to revitalise ageing cells, retexture surface skin and redefine facial contours.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The Bee venom contained in the Bee Venom Mask is used to fool the skin into thinking it has been lightly stung. This, in turn, stimulates the production of the naturally occurring chemicals collagen and elastin, thereby creating a tightening and smoothing effect. The effects are cumulative, that is, the longer you use it the more obvious the effects will be. A tautening effect can generally be felt soon after application.
Other ingredients include New Zealand's famous and unique Manuka Honey, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter which all help to nourish, soften and calm the skin. Absolute Heaven!
How to use:
Use three times per week during the evening
Apply a visible layer to clean skin, leave on for five minutes,
remove the excess and gently pat to leave a thin protective layer.
Allow to rest overnight and follow your normal regimen in the morning.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Tips: A test patch application is recommended for first use.